Do you have a Scout Troop?
Whether you're a boy or girl--Wolf Cubs to Webelos and Brownies to Cadets--we have awesome programs for you! Any troop with Scouts ages 5-12 is welcome to participate in specially designed programs to help meet the requirements of badges and other merits.
Cub Scout Programs
Wolf Club Badges
- Air of the World (1 hr)*
- Finding Your Way (1 hr)*
- Germs Alive! (1 hr)
Bear Cub Badges
- Furs, Feathers and Ferns (1 hr)
- Forensics (1 hr)
- Super Science (1 hr)
- Adventures in Science (1 hr)
- Earth Rocks! (1 hr)
*Programs are weather permitting. Programs canceled due to poor weather will be rescheduled or refunded.
Girl Scout Programs
- Inventor Badge (2 hr)
- Bugs Badge (1 hr)
- Senses Badges (1 hr)
- Detective Badge (2 hr)
- Gardener Badge (1 hr)*
- Geocache Badge (2hr)*
- Trees Badge (1 hr)
- Special Agent Badge (2 hr)
- Night Owl Badge (2 hr)*
- Programs are available on weekdays only, and Scout Leaders must ensure availability and secure date six weeks prior to the desired program date. For reservations and additional information call the Explorium Educator at 561-247-3905.
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to scheduled time so that we may begin your program on time.
Note: The Astronomy Loop and Pin and the Night Owl Badge programs must coincide with scheduled Eyes to the Skies dates.
- Maximum of 20 Scouts, minimum of 10
- Resident Troops are those based within the City of Boca Raton and/or the Greater Boca Raton Beach and Park District.
- Proof of residency will be required at the time of registration
- 1 hour program: $100 for the first 10 Scouts. $7.00 each additional Scout.
- 2 hour program: $150 for the first 10 Scouts. $10.50 each additional Scout.
- 1 hour program: $125 for up to 10 Scouts. $8.75 each additional Scout.
- 2 hour program: $187.50 for up to 10 Scouts. $13.00 each additional Scout.
- Troop Leader and chaperones must accompany Scouts during program and follow all Scout chaperone requirements.
- Payment will be made by the Troop Leader upon reservation.
- Badges are not included and must be provided by the Troop.
- Troop Leader will be responsible for collecting signed waivers from all parents of Scouts and returning them no later than three (3) days prior to the program date. Any Scout without a signed waiver will not be eligible to participate in the program.
- Any missing payments or waivers not received within 3 days from the program date will result in cancellation of the program. No refunds.
- Siblings and other "tagalongs" are permitted and must be registered and paid for as a Scout if they will be participating in the program.
To begin the reservation process
Complete the Scout Reservation Request Form and email to email@example.com, fax to (561) 347-3910, or mail:
Children's Science Explorium
300 S Military Trail
Boca Raton, FL 33486