***Walking paths & outdoor basketball courts at Sugar Sand Park are open for public use.
Please practice social distancing (face coverings encouraged).
Please be advised that the Community Center, Carousel, Restrooms, Playground, Field House, & Athletics Fields are currently closed.***
- Residents are considered persons who live in the City of Boca Raton and/or the Greater Boca Raton Beach and Park District.
- Sugar Sand Park is open to the general public; there is a residency requirement for groups of 10 or more visiting the park or Children's Science Explorium. Monday-Friday, groups of 10 or more must make a reservation through the Children's Science Explorium to visit the park for either indoor or outdoor facilities.
- Groups are sent bus/van passes in advance once the reservation is confirmed. Bus passes are required for entry into Sugar Sand Park and should be displayed in the front windshield of each van/bus entering the park. Groups without reservations and/or bus passes will be turned away.
- Any group without a reservation will be denied entrance into the CSE.
- For information on Beach Stickers, boat ramp permits and dog park permits, visit the City of Boca Raton website.